Tuesday 24 March 2015

My new addition to my tattoos!!!


So on Sunday I had my seventh tattoo done. I wanted part of the Filipino flag and some sampaguita flowers get a really Filipino inspired tattoo. When I payed my deposit all I said to Ken (the tattooist) was I want the sun and stars of the flag and some of the flowers going around it. As soon as I saw it I was like yes I love it, I always have faith in him this is my 3rd tattoo by him.


The pain was soooooooo bad I couldn't believe I went through it! To me this tattoo hurt more than child birth. I never screamed or cried but inside I thought I was going to pass out or something. I tried to put a film on but that clearly didn't work. 


After half way through I thought I can do this!!! I've come so far I must keep going. Around 3 hours later Ken finally finished it. I am sooooo happy with it I recommend Ken and the tattoo shop he works in which is called Low rider tattoo in Bethnal Green London


No comments:

Post a Comment