Sunday 8 March 2015

Productive Sunday!!!

Poorly Yen couldn't go out yesterday so today I took her out for a bit of fresh air and a cuppa with my friends. We met one of our friends in the local book shop. I had a look around and saw few books you can get with the book token from world book day. I forgot Yens token so I bought her book for £1. I asked Yen to choose a book and she picked a dinosaur one. I will use my token next time hopefully I remember it!


We met up with another friend before we got to our local park. I asked Yen how she was feeling and she told me "much better thank you" bless her cotton socks. We had a scoot around and bumped into a few parents from nursery. It started to get a bit chilly so we didn't stay out for long, I also had to give Yen her dose of calpol.


On the way home we popped into a few shops and my friends bought few bits. We went into one shop that sells Mini Rodini clothing and I just fell in love with the crocodile print jacket I saw online the only problem is the jacket is £70. I also wanted the crocodile print jumper and bottoms but those were £36 each. Talk about trying to kill my pockets. I sooooooo want them though I might have to wait for them to go on sale or just buy it YOLO lol. 

We also ended up in my fave shop Jojo Maman Bébé. I bought Yen a striped long sleeve top and picked up a leaflet for From a mother to another. What you basically have to do is collect unwanted clothes from 0-6 years, sort it into size sex and season complete the form and deliver to one of the Jojo Maman Bébé stores.


The store will then re-pack the bag of gifts in a gift box and deliver to those in need and as a thank you for every pack you will receive a £5 Jojo voucher! For more information visit community.jojomamanbebe.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment