Saturday 14 March 2015

Relaxing bath before the monster wakes up!

This morning I woke up earlier than usual, this was a perfect time to have a nice relaxing bath Yen was still asleep. I haven't had a relaxing bath for ages Yen would be banging down the door trying to come in to see what was going on. This is why I just have the usually shower, even then Yen would want to pull the shower curtain to play peek-a-boo.
I got in the bath and thought yes this is the life so peaceful. Boy was I wrong! I wasn't even in the bath 5 mins all I could hear was "mummy mummy I need a wee" I had to let her in. Half way getting her pj bottoms down she decides to start having a wee, that was the point where my blissful bath had ended. I quickly jumped up and had to put her on the toilet to do the rest, after all that I told her to go in the living room and I wouldn't be long.
Not even 5 mins later she comes back into the bathroom eating a doughnut I told her to eat what she wants and play. At this point I thought ahhhhh let me just push it and have a shower too, if she gets a sugar rush I will deal with that later it sounds selfish but this is my time!
When I came out she was sitting on the sofa with a Peppa pig book reading to herself bless her. Today we will be going Westend for a bit of retail therapy and fresh air of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment